LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Temptations and Doubts

I keep having this fight with myself in my head. I'm thinking that my hormones are messing with me. I keep feeling like I'm cheating or not doing that well with my weight loss. Even though I'm staying within my points each day and I'm exercising when I can, I still have just not been feeling it all too much so far this week. And don't even get me started with the desire for chocolate right now. I swear, I could eat an entire big bag of peanut butter m&m's right now and not even think twice about it. Instead I just made myself a 0 pt cup of fat-free sugar-free hot chocolate.... sigh.

Anyway, I'll get over this. I just need things to get back to normal. Like I said before I've always used "this time of the month" as an excuse to binge and eat whatever I want. But, I'm not going to let that happen. I have control over my life and my choices, I just need to keep reminding myself of that! I think I'll go exercise to get my mind off of the dang chocolate!!

On another note, I had my husband take some pictures of me on Sunday before church. I was feeling especially small that day, in a dress that I haven't worn in forever.

Me on Sunday at 283 lbs

Me before at 290 lbs, I never took a picture at 300 lbs.

I'm not seeing a big difference yet, but I had someone comment to my husband that I look like I'm losing weight and that I look good. Actually I had two people comment that I looked good. :) So, I guess that there is some change happening, even if I don't see it quite yet.

5 comments:

American Homemaker said...

I am craving chocolate too!!!!! Ugghhhh!

American Homemaker said...

and i see a difference in your belly :)

Dawnette and Mark Coltrin said...

Kim, I can totally see it. Keep up the good work and don't let the devil (AKA peanut butter m&m's) get to me ... Ohhh I could eat a whole bag too...

Anywho, Kim you look great and I can't wait for you get get your XBOX so you can have FUN working out!!!

Adelina Priddis said...

You're doing awesome and you're looking GREAT! Find something to reward yourself with for days where you do really good!

Caprice.is.Mom said...

I definitely do see a difference, Kim! Awesome job, mama!