LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/2/11

Somehow I managed to lose 5 pounds in one day. hmmm, not sure on that one, but I weighed myself three times this morning to check it and it never changed. We'll see what tomorrow says. :) I'm going to be weighing myself whenever I want to, no rules about only once a week or anything like that. I know that weight fluctuates from day to day, so I expect some days to see gains and some days to see losses. Either way, this is how I want to do it. So, I'm now weighing in at 295, much better then 300, that's a pretty scary number for someone that is as short as I am. Heck, even 200 is heavy for a person of my height.

Yesterday went pretty well, I wasn't really hungry since I snacked on things like popcorn and fiber bars. I never felt deprived of anything, I even had some chocolate and stayed under my points range. I'll try not to do that very often though, I think it's pretty important for me to eat all of my points since I'm nursing part time still. And, I don't really know how many points were in my dinner since I was estimating, so who knows, I might have been over by a bit too.

So far so good, here's to day two.

No comments: