LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/11

So, I weighed myself again this morning and I'm now at 294, I guess those first five pounds were for real then! So excited that in only two days I've lost 6 pounds! I guess it's easier for me to lose so much in the beginning since I'm so big to begin with. It's amazing how much less I'm eating. I would mindlessly snack on things throughout the day without even realizing it. A cookie here, a handful of chips there. A piece of pie, a slice of cake. All of those things added up to me being as huge as I am! Now that I'm writing everything down that I eat and making better choices, I guess that I have no other choice but to start losing! I have to actually think about it if I do want a treat and then when I have it, I make it count. I savor that treat and make it last a long time. Heck, the fiber bars are my treat now! Those things are pretty good too, I have the Kellogg's ones right now and the one that I have has caramel in it. They are really good and make me feel like I'm cheating! I guess that's a good thing!

Yesterday I wasn't in full control over everything I ate. My husband did make me lunch and dinner because I had a really fussy baby yesterday. Poor little girl had a stuffy nose and didn't want to be put down very much. He even served my plate, so I didn't really have much control over how much he put on my plate. And for me, unfortunately, if you pile it high on my plate I'll eat it all, even if I wasn't really super hungry to begin with. That's just how I am. But, I still feel good about yesterday. No regrets. I counted everything that I ate, as best as I could.

Yesterday I also baked a bunch of potatoes and made two pots of beans. All of which will be incorporated into my meals for this week. So, two days down, onto the third.

2 comments:

American Homemaker said...

I'm adding a link to your blog into my "Healthy Me" sidebar :)

Kim said...

Sounds good! I can use the accountability!