LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

1/7/11

I went to a step aerobics class this morning. The first one in about nine years. I was probably a sight to see. I missed a lot of the steps and don't think I'm even able to move my body in some of the ways that they did, but I went. I did it. I'm not going to give up on it either. I'll probably never look like some of the women in that class, jumping around and moving super fast. But, I also carry a good 100+ pounds more then they do. So, I think I did good for me. I might have to come up with some revised moves for myself, I'll just make sure I stick to the back of the room instead of being right up in the front. It was fun though. It was nice to be moving around and it was really nice to not have my kids with me. That probably won't happen very often, but since my husband didn't have to work until late today, I took advantage of that and went by myself! Another bonus with that class is that it's free! They hold it at a local church building and kids are welcome. I think I live in a pretty awesome place!

I didn't weigh myself yet today, I'll probably wait till tomorrow to see how I am. I'm not expecting super fast weight loss anymore. 10 pounds in one week is amazing, but I doubt that I'll be able to do that well every week. Like I said before, I'll be happy with 2-3 pounds a week.

Here's to day seven!

No comments: