LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

Four months ago I had a baby girl! My first and only girl after having two boys. While I was pregnant I only gained 16 pounds, bringing me up to 316 the day that I delivered her. Right after I had her I lost a ton of weight and was down to 280. Now, four months later I'm somehow back to 300. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was stuffing all of that junk in my mouth. Maybe using nursing her as an excuse to be eating that way. I don't know. But, what I do know now is that I'm ready. I'm now ready to get serious about this. I don't want to be the fat mom anymore. My kids deserve better, I deserve better, my husband deserves better.

So, this is my journey. I'd like to get down to 200 lbs and see what it's like to be at that weight and then go from there. I'm still nursing some of the time, but my sweet baby girl is deciding now that she likes her bottle better then me, so I'm not sure how long that will last. I'll be using the weight watchers points system, but I'm not actually going to meetings or doing it online officially. I'm kinda too poor for that. It looks like I'll be starting out with about 36 points a day, give or take a few.

I'm excited to get this weight off. It's been far too long. I'll be tracking my weight and what I eat on this journal. Hopefully this will make me more accountable for my actions. :)

No comments: