LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

What an AMAZING week so far!!

I've gone walking everyday, except Sunday for 10 days now.  From anywhere from 2-4 miles.  Depending on time and how I'm feeling is how far I'll go on the walk.  This morning my walking buddy couldn't go with me, so I went solo and went about 2.75 miles.  I have so much more energy during the day if I get that walk in early in the morning.  On Sunday when I slept in and didn't go walking I felt SO tired all day!  It was crazy.  I'm still going to use Sunday as my day of walking rest, but I think I still want to get up early and maybe do something in the house instead of going out walking.  I just need that energy for the rest of the day that exercise gives me.  By the way, I would have never thought that I would be saying these things.  Not in a million years.  For me to like walking and exercising.  ha!  That's a new one.  I'm happy that I like it though.  And, I'm dreading winter, even though we're in the middle of summer right now out here, I'm dreading when winter comes and I won't be able to go on my morning walk.  I'm almost tempted to rearrange my house and save up some money to get a treadmill.  I would get a used one of course, but I just can't fathom not being able to get up early and walk.  I'll have to figure something out.  I've got a few months before I really need to worry about that.

Now onto the other AMAZING news!!  On Monday I had weighed in at 281, 19 pounds lost.  Tuesday I was down to 280 and then today, Friday, I'm down to 276!!!  24 POUNDS LOST!!!  Booyah!!!  hahaha.  I'm so excited about this loss!  I'm sure I won't continue losing like this every week,  but it's nice to experience it!  My official weigh-in is on Monday, so I've got 2.5 more days before I weigh in that day.  I hope I can maybe lose one more pound over the weekend.  That would be AMAZING!  We'll see.  I've been going on a low carb forum lately, and they call this kind of a loss a WHOOSH!  I'm happy for my whoosh!  Todd had his own little whoosh since Monday too, he's down 3 lbs so far this week!!  Way to go Todd!!  He's losing a little slower than me doing low carb, averaging about a pound a week, so he was excited to see that he had lost 3 lbs in the last 5 days!!

Oh!!  I'm also going to look in to Zumba classes in the town closest to me.  The dance studio that they do it at always looks closed, but that might be because they block off the windows, I'm assuming for privacy of those that are doing the classes.  That might be fun though!

No comments: