LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Update

I haven't had much time to update this blog.  But, I'm still going strong.  After being slightly off track for a week while in California for vacation and gaining 3 lbs, I've lost that weight and am now down to 285 now.  Feeling really good and enjoying cooking lots of low carb recipes that I've found on Pinterest and low carb blogs.  It makes things so much more enjoyable to have new ideas and recipes to try out!

I need to start exercising and with the kids home from school now for summer, it's kind of hard to find time.  If I break out the kinect, then they want to do it with me and I can't do things the way I want to with them right next to me.  And, if I wake up early, they will too.   *sigh*    And then at night, after they go to sleep I'm tired too and don't want to exercise.  I'm almost thinking of getting up super early, like 5:30 or 6:00, which is early for me, and just going walking.  That way my husband will still be home, asleep :) and if I leave quietly the kids probably won't wake up.  Maybe I'll start that on Monday. 

Other than that, I'm loving the low carb way of eating.  It's really not that hard and I don't feel deprived.  :) 

No comments: