LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 5 Weigh-In

As I said yesterday, I'm weighing in a day early this week since we'll be busy all day tomorrow with the funeral for my father-in-law. I wasn't expecting much out of this week. It's been an emotional week and I'm an emotional eater. I didn't track points for a few days and did eat a few cookies that I probably shouldn't have eaten. But, I won't dwell on that. Each day is a new day. I have no reason to stop what I'm doing. If anything, I have a much better reason to continue on this journey. I want to be around for my kids for a long, long time. I don't want my kids to have the bury me when they are still young adults. I want them to be old and gray when they have to bury us.

The scale said 276 this morning, and since I would have been completely happy with a no gain/no loss this week, you can only imagine that I was really happy to see another 1 pound loss this week! 24 lbs are gone forever! I'm almost half way to my first 50 lb goal, which I'm going to achieve by May 31st, maybe even sooner! Hurray!

Here's to a good week this next week. I'm hoping for a good 3 lb loss this week. :)

No comments: