LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Real Weigh-In

So, I weighed myself this morning before eating and before getting dressed, which is how I normally weigh myself for weigh-ins. My real weight is 285. So, I've kept off 15 lbs and gained back 20 lbs. Okay... I can do this. I can get back on track and lose these 20 lbs and get back to where I was and keep on going. I'm doing better already. I made better choices at dinner last night and didn't go crazy on breakfast this morning. I ended up eating some oatmeal since I was freeeeeezing.

Today I'm going to start back up with some exercise. I don't have my kinect set up right now because we have Christmas decorations up where the kinect normally is. So, I'll just do a video or something. But, I'm going to get back on track and take care of this.

No comments: