LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Alive!

I have no explanation for why I haven't been posting for the last month...
I got tired or counting points, so I quit. I tried to stay on track, but the last couple of weeks have gone way down hill. And, I haven't gone to my exercise class in the last month either.

But, I did try to stay on track, with the exception of the last couple of weeks and I have been using my new kinect to do zumba and the dance game. And, the last time I weighed myself I was down 34 lbs, but that was before my two week binge-fest.

My scale broke, I'm not sure if the batteries need to be replaced or if it's just garbage now, so I'll get my husband to get new batteries today and see if that fixes it, if not then I'll be going to get a new one tomorrow. So, as of right now I have no idea how much I've gained back. sigh......

But, I'm back. I'm going to start tracking my food again. I'm going to try and get some sort of exercise in everyday. I need to do this. Please, give me your support. And, thank you to those of you that have been nudging me along. I really need it. Really, really need it.

2 comments:

Dawnette and Mark Coltrin said...

GOOD JOB KIM!!! I want to see you make your goals!!! I know you can do it!!! Plus I really want to have a dance off next time you make it out here... because I think that would be really fun!! You got to keep working on it!!!I believe in YOU!!!! Plus... I know you are DYING to beat me in this game!!!

Jill said...

Keep going Kim! I'm creeping along this journey with ya! I've been losing the same 2 pounds for 3 weeks, but everyday is a new chance to start over.