LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh What A Feeling!!

I went and weighed in at my weight watchers meeting today instead of tomorrow because Todd works late tomorrow and they happened to have an early meeting on Wednesday that I was able to make. So, Todd picked up Brandon from school today while I went to my meeting and I was back in time for him to leave for work. I also snuck in a quick trip to the store for the last few things I needed for Brandon's birthday party on Saturday.

So, the weigh in.... After 5 full days of being on the new points+ program, and having my monthly visitor come visit me, AND having Brandon's birthday yesterday, I weighed in today at.... 267.8 lbs. Now, last week I went at 8pm to weigh in and this week I weighed in at 11:15am, so I'm not sure how accurate those number truly are, but I'll take a 6 lb loss however I can get it! :D

Yesterday for Brandon's birthday we went to a local pizza place that also has an arcade and a big play area for the kids to play in. This place usually means for me: eating at least 4 pieces of supreme pizza, probably ordering some tator tots for the kids, but eating a ton even though they are "for the kids" and then my husband usually wanting to order chicken wings too, which of course I have to eat at least two of those. But, yesterday we got a sausage pizza (Brandon's favorite), with only one topping that cuts the calories quite a bit. And we also ordered a HUGE salad. Which we also got light dressing for. So, I ate tons of salad and 1 1/2 slices of pizza, which I squeezed a lot of the grease out of. Not too shabby. :) Then we brought a cake that I had made for his birthday, which I frosted with cool whip light, so it had less calories and fat then a normal frosting. It was tasty and I ate my fair share of a slice. Then we went to the movies, where I didn't eat one bite of popcorn, I only had a caramel apple lollipop, which is only 2 points+. After the movie we went out for dinner to 5 Guys Burgers, where I'd normally get a bacon cheeseburger, which happens to have 2 patties on it. Instead I got a little bacon burger, only one patty, two slices of bacon and no cheese. I only ate half of the bun and enjoyed my burger a lot! And, the biggest victory for me this week also happened at dinner last night. I'm a HUGE french fry lover, and I only ate 1 fry last night, which I patted all of the grease off of. Only ONE! This is a big deal for me!

By the end of the day, I had eaten 23 points+ more than my normal daily allowance, but the great thing about the points+ plan is that I get an additional 49 points+ each week that I can use whenever I want! So, even though I did eat a lot yesterday, I still stayed within my limits for the day/week. :) I'm calling yesterday a success, and I'm calling these past 5 days a success too!

It's a great feeling to be back on track, and a wonderful feeling to be back in the 260's! I can't wait to weigh in next week. Oh, and the new at home scale still hasn't gotten here, so I'll update my at home weight when it does get here.

No comments: