LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 9 Weigh-In

Today is another weigh-in, time to check in to see how I've done this week. I must admit that this week wasn't the best for me. I did exercise once, but not the three times that I was wanting to do. I tried to stay within my points most days, but had a couple of slip-ups this week. Not to mention that my monthly visitor has been here since Sunday. Which automatically makes me gain 3 lbs no matter what I do. *sigh*. I stepped on the scale on Wednesday to see how things were going, to see that I was up to 274. Then I got on this morning, for my official weekly weigh-in to see that I'm back down to 271. So, no loss this week, but no gain this week either. My hopes for that one pound loss are still there, not achieved yet. This first 10% has been more difficult to achieve than I'd like to admit!

I'd like someone to please slap me. Get my mind back on track. I've kind of reverted back to my overeating ways. Sure, I'm not overeating and binging on candy and crap. But, it's still not good to overeat, no matter what it is. I've been having a hard time staying on track and reminding myself that I don't need to eat so much food. One serving is enough, there is no need to go back for the seconds. There is no need to snacking mindlessly, even if you are snacking on healthy things.

I've also become a lot more relaxed when it comes to counting and tracking my points. Which is something that I mentioned last week that I wanted to work on. I've been trying to spend less time on the computer, which means less time that I have to track everything down. So, this week I'm going to track online when I can and the rest of the time I'm going to keep a little paper with everything that I ate.

Let's hope that this week I can get that dang 1 lb gone. I've got 20 more pounds that I need to lose by May 31st to stay on track with my goal of losing 50 lbs for my challenge. I have about 3 weeks left in this month and would like to lose 10 lbs it at all possible. I've got my birthday on Tuesday, so I know that I'll have cake that will be eaten and we're planning on going to Red Lobster for dinner. So, I'll just need to remind myself that I need to keep on track that day.

Hoping for that official 10% gone by next week!

1 comment:

Dawnette and Mark Coltrin said...

It's ok Kim to have hard weeks. Once you get into the habit of not needing so much... it will get better. You can do it. Never loose the hope. Keep fighting! You rock. I love you!

I think that when you get the xbox...it will be great because I THINK I can play against you online... I THINK. I should look that up!!! Something to look forward to do on weekends with me!!! (or whenever you have the time!)